Reggie Davidrajuh: Keynote speeches, Invited Talks and Guest Lectures
Graduate courses for the International master degree in CS:
· DAT530 Discrete Simulation and Performance Evaluation
· DAT600 Algorithm Theory
· DIN230 Logic and Decision making in Information Systems
· DIN240 Mathematical Modeling of Information Systems
1. 2018: “A Newer Approach for Performance Analysis of Discrete-Event Systems,” at the International Conference on Advances in Big Data, Computing and Data Communication Systems (icABCD 2018), Durban, South Africa, 06 August 2018.
2. 2014: “Modern Applications of Graph Theory”, at the 2014 International Conference on Graph Algorithms, High Performance Implementations and Applications (ICGHIA), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, 17-19 December 2014.
3. 2014: “Modeling Complex Scheduling Problems with a new Petri Net Simulator”, at the International Seminar on Advanced Simulation Techniques and Computational Methods, Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore, India, 16 December 2014.
4. 2010: “On the Making of an Information Society: The Norwegian Approach”, at the IACSIT Chongqing Conferences ICEIT/ICIFI/ICMMT, Chongqing, China, 18 September 2010.
5. 2010: “Information Society in Norway”, at the conference “Internetki e-Entrepreneurship”, Lublin, Poland, 12 May 2010.
Invited Talks and Guest Lectures:
1. Guest Lecture (2014): “Reduction Technique to discover existence of Polynomial Algorithms”, Guest Lecture at the Department of Informatics and Quantitative Methods, Faculty of Informatics and Management, University of Hradec Kralove, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic, 29 April 2014
2. Guest Lecture (2014): “Modeling, Simulation and Performance Analysis of Discrete-Event Systems”, Guest Lecture at the Faculty of Information Technology (FIT), Silesian University of Technology, Poland, March 04, 2014
3. Guest Lecture (2011): “Modeling, Simulation and Performance Analysis of Discrete-event Dynamic Systems”, Guest Lecture at the Faculty of Information Technology (FIT), Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya Campus, Cyberjaya, Malaysia, 30 November 2011
4. Guest Lecture (2011): “GPenSIM: A Tool for Modeling and Simulation of Discrete-event Dynamic Systems”, Guest Lecture at the Faculty of Information Science and Technology (FIST), Multimedia University (MMU), Melaka Campus, Melaka, Malaysia, 01 December 2011
5. Guest Lecture (2010): “Discrete Event Systems with Petri Net: A Hands-On Approach with GPenSIM”, Guest Lecture at University of Mauritius, Reduit, Mauritius, 12 October 2010
6. Guest Lecture (2009): “Modeling Business Infrastructure: Making Most Money from Core Business Capabilities”, Guest Lecture at Maria Curie-Sklodowska University (UMCS), Lublin, Poland, 02 December 2009
7. Guest Lecture (2009): “Modeling and Simulation of Discrete Event Systems with Petri Net: A Hands-On Approach with GPenSIM”, Guest Lecture at Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Budapest, Hungary, 27 October 2009
8. Invited Talk (2009): “Implementing E-Government in Developing Countries: Issues, Problems, and Solutions”, International Conference on E-government & E-governance, Ankara, Turkey, 12-13 March 2009
9. Guest Lecture (2009): “Modeling Discrete Event Systems with Petri Net: A Hands-On Approach with GPenSIM”, Guest Lecture at Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada, 08 October 2009
10. Guest Lecture (2009): “GPenSIM: General Purpose Petri Net Simulator”, Seminar at Rzeszow University of Technology, Rzeszow, Poland, 10 June 2009
11. Guest Lecture (2009): “GPenSIM: General Purpose Petri Net Simulator”, Seminar at AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland, 09 June 2009
12. Invited Talk (2008): “Alternative (greener) energy supply to North-east Sri Lanka”. Talk given at the International Seminar - "Towards a Global INGO", Oslo, Norway, 22 September 2008
13. Seminar (2006): “Mathematical Approaches for Logic Modeling and Programming in Information Systems”, University of Stavanger, Norway, 27 April 2006; Talk given as part of the seminar in natural science series